Own Premium Number Service in Turkey and Guinea with high kick-back.
What are premium rate numbers?
Premium rate numbers offer services you are charged for through your monthly phone bill or through credit on your mobile phone. These services tend to cost more than a normal phone call or text message. You can access or subscribe to these services through:
- your landline or mobile phone
- the red button on your TV remote
- the internet and emails
Types of premium rate services
The types of services available include:
- specialist helplines, such as customer helplines, directory enquiries or technical support lines
- recorded information lines or text alerts, such as news, sports or traffic updates and horoscopes
- virtual chat services you sign up to
- mobile ringtones, videos, images and games downloads
- voting or competitions by phone, text or through the red button on your TV remote
- adult entertainment content on your mobile, computer or TV
- charity text donations
- 24 December